Why Buy from Salmeenmusic.com ?
As an essential piece of its change program and to update the shopping accommodation of its clients, Salmeen Musical Instruments has now pushed its online store www.salmeenmusic.com where clients can coordinate all their gear things from the solace of their homes or work puts on the web at whatever point. The online store outfits clients with the chance to inspect the most recent products in the market before making an in advance venture a guaranteed, fundamental and significant path at whatever point and from wherever.
Directions to Place an Order ?
After you visit the site – you can scrutinize through the diverse arrangements and broad assortment of things, basically click ” Add to Cart” and your things will be saved in our shopping cart and you would checkout have the capacity to at whatever point as a Guest User.
How much are you charging for shipping?
There is and extra charge of 2 KD if the total purchase is under 40 KD. There are no Delivery Charges for orders above 40 KD.
What is your delivery time period?
Deliveries are made within the 48 hours time period from when the order is placed.
** Please Note: Some delivery dates are not ensured. If you don’t mind know that the conveyance time indicated is just a gauge and isn’t ensured. While most bundles are conveyed inside the time span expressed above, in uncommon occurrences, delays have been experienced. We are not capable if your bundle is deferred. We at Salmeen Music attempt our absolute best to guarantee that your requests are conveyed to you as right on time as would be prudent.
Do you ship outside Kuwait?
We are sorry we at present don’t dispatch outside Kuwait.
How would I make Payment ?
We have the two alternatives for our clients – After you place an order we will contact you back ASAP and you can pick Cash on Delivery or Online payment utilizing MyFatoorah. Furthers instructions will be given when contacted.
Are Showrooms and Website costs same?
Truly, much of the time our costs are the same – yet we do have offers, for example, Exclusive Online Offers where costs of a few items are lesser/unique in relation to showrooms.
Do you sell brand new products?
We can guarantee all of you items recorded on our site are brand new and original. We don’t offer repaired, fake, second hand or replicas.
Our stocks are obtained specifically from the distributors
Warranty for Products?
We offer 12 months Warranty on all Electronic items only. All factory hardware damage and/or defects will be covered under warranty
Do you accept international credit cards on Salmeen Music?
No, We currently do not accept any international cards on our website. for such payments please visit our stores.
What payments do you accept on Salmeen music?
We accept all knet cards through MyFatoorah and cash on delivery.
How do I cancel my order?
In the event that you need to scratch off the order, you should inform us within 2 hours of putting in the request with your name and number. In any conditions where your correspondence isn’t immediate and your request has been delivered, we won’t have the order cancelled.
1. Time span should not surpass 7 days from the date of receipt
2. The Invoice/Original receipt is required for all Return and Exchanges.
3. Item should not be opened and should to be in its Original condition
4. Returned items must be “as new” condition, in its original packing and with product codes, manuals and adornments.
5. At the point when a limited time thing is returned (in the event of the advancement term is passed), the estimation of the special thing will be deducted from the discount sum
6. Free Items that were given with should things should likewise be returned, and if those for nothing out of pocket things were not “as new”, there may be an extra charges.
7. Any disparities could bring about a postponement or incomplete relinquishment of the discount
8. Opened items are liable to a 12% restocking charges
9. A few clients will be cautioned that resulting returns won’t be qualified for returns or trade, Salmeen Music maintains whatever authority is needed to deny any Returnsor trade
Broken seal Brass Instrument Mouthpieces, Power Adapters and comparable items
Things that are harmed and mishandled
Things that are missing embellishments, for example, cables and adapters
Opened Keyboard, Pianos and Guitar processors.
1. Pack your Returns in the first transporting bundle, if conceivable.
2. Incorporate all unique pressing materials, manuals and frill
3. The first Invoice/Original receipt should to be accessible
4. Visit Salmeen melodic instruments at Salmiya, Salem Al Mubarak Street. For us to pickup the thing would cause an additional charge of 5 KD.
5. Demonstrate the reason of the Returns and get report.